Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silly Notions.

There's no such thing as a silly notion. 

If it's silly/crazy, or nearly impossible... awesome. Makes for a better time. The beautiful thing about life is that we get to dream big and take a shot at it. Make you or break you... Sinatra says it best, "That's Life."

Be proactive and create silly notions!

Write out your life goals. Whatever comes to mind,  blog it or put it on a sticky note. Remind yourself that life is too short. Don't waste anymore of your precious time being bored. 

DO SOMETHING! 


No comments:

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!