Sunday, September 28, 2008

How embarrassing...


So I don't know why I let these kinds of things happen to me. Ugh.

If you haven't read my previous blog about McGorgeous, then you must do so before reading this one.

I could honestly say, tonight was easily a classic "most embarrassing" moment of my life, but a huge amusement to my friends so I guess I don't mind so much. If you guys get a kick out of it, then I'm all for it.

Anyway, so after an amazing show at the Shoreline with HEART & JOURNEY (seriously AMAZING), my girls and I wanted to grub and drink... some more. We headed over to T.G.I.F for some AMFs and Mojitos (yum right?), and the hostess sat us conveniently at the window.

At this point, it was only my friend and I waiting for two other friends. We were just sitting, talking about the usual girl stuff, and who do I see walking on the other side of that window? Oh yes, you guessed right... McGorgeous. I'm sitting there, apprehensive, we have our moment, heart skipping...

Cue cheesy music again! "Dream weaver..." You get the point.

Really though?

"Out of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, [he] had to walk into mine..." (Casablanca 1942. If you didn't know. Watch it).

So there he is (God knows his name). At the bar. Looking "easy on the eyes," as always.

I start sweating again.

F*ck.

This is when the other two girls join us. We're eating and enjoying our calorie-loaded food, and he gets up to leave with his friends. I let my ladies in on the story, then out of nowhere he passes by, knocks on the window where we were sitting, smiles, and waves to me.

I've never spoken to this guy in my life! We only have our moments in class. But nothing more.
So what do I do? NOTHING. Ugh. Stupid me.

All these thoughts were processing. "Is he waving to me? Oh geez he's beautiful. Wait... Is he waving to the person behind me? I'll look stupid if I wave." Can you imagine all these thoughts in the shortest period of time possible? So I gave him this smug look out of stun and confusion.

Why?!?! Everyone was looking at me like, "Ummm... Crystal, do something!"

But I didn't do anything! I'm having flashbacks. Weird instant replay moments.

Grrr I'll just bury my face in my laptop during class, hoping that he might have been too intoxicated to remember.

=/

Yuuup, only me.

No comments:

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!