Saturday, September 20, 2008

To my ladies...

I remembered this quote from an episode of "Sex and the City," which in my opinion, holds the key to female survival. Carrie says, "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them." We learn from the inevitability of heartbreaks, confusion, rejection, etc., and anyone who's been through any tough relationship can relate. We've all been there and done that. 

Life is all about learning and growing. Even when we make the same mistakes over and over again... it's okay. Some people may be indifferent about this... but to me, it matters. To all the "untamed," "fast girls" out there. No, we're not sluts. No, we're not spinsters. We're just looking for someone who can keep up. What's so bad about that? Just remember to do what you do best. 

Be fierce. Be fabulous. Be beautiful. Be a woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! Cute blog you got here. Yay SATC and girl power! :)

I didn't know you wanted to be a screenwriter - cool! Well, I bookmarked your blog and look forward to reading more from you...

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!