Monday, September 8, 2008

"no-STAL-jic"

Nostalgic [no-STAL-jic] by definition is: 

"a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time."

A new addition to my vocabulary and a useful/thought provoking addition it is. I've give thought to a lot of things I've been through over the years. Many of those moments, I'd rather not revisit, but some I just wish I could go back to. Ya... okay. I CAN'T do that. But in my current situation, it's a motivational tool to say, "Hey, next time, do things differently."

Bittersweet.

No comments:

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!