Monday, September 1, 2008

Bottled Up then Poured Out

Rejection + Alcohol = POETRY

Forgive me, but I was intoxicated when I wrote this. Although... there was a lot of truth in this and I poured it out for the world to see. Enjoy.

Better say too much...
...Than to not say enough
Because when you love hard. You fall hard.
To feel is a right, and I have a right.

Been pursued. Been burned.
By LOVE.
Given endlessly to me and from me.
Been done wrong. Been doing wrong.
Been fooled. Been A fool.

Still I say what I need to say.
When you say what you want to say.
While your words dig deep,
Mine stay afloat.
So shallow. Out of sight. Out of mind.

Gone unnoticed. Been misunderstood.
Been needed...
Judged and Unwanted.
"Baby what you see is what you get."
Not sorry that I love hard. 
With you, I FELL HARD.
So let it be what it's made to be.
Put on this world for one reason.  




No comments:

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!