Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know, I know...

If you've read my past entry about New Year's Resolutions, then you will know that I have failed to keep one very important one - which is to keep you all up to date more often. It's been a couple of weeks since I last wrote something... I'm sorry!

Actually, I'm sad to say, I haven't been keeping a lot of my New Year's Resolutions. Ahhh! I'm such a failure...

Just joking.

A few days after I wrote my TEN resolutions, I watched the New Year's episode of View From The Bay and they were talking about the best way to stay motivated and keep your resolutions. The #1 tip was: Focus on ONE resolution and accomplish that. So instead of trying to simultaneously live up to the TEN (Trust me, I tried... way hard) I decided to focus on a select few.

1) I got a job. 2) I've been relaxing and doing more for myself and 3) I've been working on my choreography and trying to better myself as a dancer.

Surprisingly, it's been working. Although I still want to accomplish the other some days, I'm glad I'm taking these baby steps because I know I'm getting somewhere. It's better than nothing!

I went away these past couple of weekends, so the past 2 weeks have been hectic. School starts again tomorrow... I'm semi-glad only to truck through these last 2 semesters and finally graduate. I'm super excited because ya'll know what that means!

Eurotrip!

Not like the movie (even though it was funny), but I get to be away for awhile.

Anywho, I hope everyone is doing well! Hope you're working on your resolutions too!

Talk to you laters!

1 comment:

SheBloggs said...

Don't worry! Keep up the good few you have and the rest will follow! Mine is going great even though I missed the trip to the gym last night! O well.. today's a new day!

Hope you have an awesome weekend..<3

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!