Thursday, January 8, 2009

Honestly

So I wanted to thank Shebloggz for awarding me with the Honest Scrap award. I was way excited that someone was interacting with me on my blog! Kinda cool! =) Anyway, the rule is I have to tell you all TEN honest things about myself. Since you asked! Here you go! (Plus, I want my award).

I'm assuming that what they mean by say something honest about yourself, I'm letting you guys in on things you don't know, but things I wouldn't tell you in a normal conversation??? Am I making sense? Hmmm... Sorry!

1.) I'm currently working on my second feature length screenplay inspired by recent events that have occurred in my life. It'll be a riot

2.) Literally the day after I graduate, I'm planning to travel for a month or two around the world. I'm at a full load - 18 units, for the next 2 semesters. Woot!

3.) I am going to San Luis Obispo this weekend THEN Long Beach NEXT weekend, and I'm planning to get super trashed... during both.

4.) When I have dreams that later occur in real life (de ja vu), I convince myself that I'm psychic

5.) I have a pimple/cyst on the back of my neck. It's like a person. I know... super gross right? Anyway, it hurts like shit.

6.) I bought a pair of San Jose Sharks vs. Dallas Stars tickets (worth almost $200) as a Christmas gift for my parents... ONLY to find out later that my dad is gonna be gone that whole month... contributing to my already growing debt! Ugh. I'm super pissed.

7.) I believe with all my heart and soul of the kind of love where you two are the only ones in the whole world meant for each other. Call me old-fashioned! Gotta love that, "can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over- the-fence, world-series kind of stuff." -It Takes Two (1995) Since we're being honest, hell yeah, I watched this movie.

8.) In another life, I was a sexy Salsa dancer living in 1930s Havana, Cuba, who moved to Classic Hollywood as an aspiring actress. Hmmm... that would actually be a really interesting era film no?

9.) I don't have a working TV in my bedroom.

10.) I used to be serious about becoming a doctor. HA! Noble career... really... but even I wouldn't trust ME with a life =/

Just being HONEST

=)

1 comment:

SheBloggs said...

Haha.. very interesting honesties lol! I hope you get to travel the world after school after you graduate.. I would looooove too if I had the chance!

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!