Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EXPRESS. Don't REpress.

I'd like to apologize for being AWOL for the past few months. I would always tell myself, "Seriously, just freakin' write!"

Since I last posted a blog, things got progressively worse, unfortunately. It would've helped to share, but sometimes you just gotta deal. In my case, an INTERNAL battle.

However! And there IS a however... this month has been a good one. A blessing from God. It's not because it was the holidays (which I hope everyone had a great one), but I was genuinely happy. It's been such a long time, but it was nice to remember the feeling. I finally had time. Time just for ME. (Note to readers: It is crucial to have "ME" time. Don't forget.) I had time to work on my screenplays, DANCE <3, Grown & Sexy nights with my girls, and most importantly, time with family. It's been good.

So you ask, "How do I start my year off right?" Good question. Just from experience, avoid the poisonous things, people, etc., that made your year crap you know? For example, EX OUT THE EXES! Meaning, don't go running to old flings, boy/girlfriends, hoping that a new year will bring a new and improved relationship... it won't. I mean it.

Self-control
.

Ring in the New Year with family, friends, and a NEW outlook. You WANT the year to be a good one correct? Then know that if you work hard, 2009 will bring a new and improved YOU. Don't get discouraged. Just keep truckin'.

So anyway, aside from my usual "lose the impossible 15 pounds" or "BE ORGANIZED," which I normally fail to accomplish, I've added writing and blogging and "what have yous" that go along with it to the list. SO I'll be around. I shall do my best at least!

2009 is OUR year.

...Express don't repress...

In case I don't hear from you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


YOURS TRULY <3333

1 comment:

SheBloggs said...

I've been AWOL myself.. so don't feel bad..lol I hope your New Year rings in awesome..

and.. I've nominated you for the HONESTY award. Hey it's something to blog about.. =0)

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!