Sunday, December 28, 2008

No good.


Rummaging.

Don't do it.

Inevitably, you will find something that reminds you of a time in your life that you would rather FORGET. In my case, a REGRET. And regrets are no good.

My ONE regret that eats away through my thick skin. I think a lot of us do our best to understand that things happen for a reason right? I know that. But that one thing... person ...haunts and taunts. This super vague image of someone who existed, so so long ago.

My own Pandora's Box. Literally... opened.

What sucks is that I knew. I had that "Uh Oh" feeling even before, that if I opened THIS box, there would be something that would pop out and say, "Remember me?"

Curiosity got the best of me. For sure.

Now here I am, confused and regretful of a decision that was made selfishly, YEARS ago, that changed my life. How I learned the hard way that a simple, "I'm sorry," won't ever make up for the damage. What goes around comes back around. I hate KARMA.

So would things have turned out better for me? Who knows.

I just want to forget my one regret.



(I changed the date of this blog to go along with this day since it just passed. I just wanted to say, Happy Birthday to YOU, wherever you are. I hope you're well and happy)

No comments:

I am...

My photo
I wanted to quickly introduce myself in hopes of reaching out, and meeting other bloggers out here in cyber land. I am an aspiring screenwriter and enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories with the world. So I hope that you enjoy and I'm looking forward to meeting you!